Sunday 5 July 2009

Night Shifts and Drunk People

Okay, so it's official!!

I hate working night shift, not that that was any big secret in the first place, but ESPECIALLY on the weekends.... me dealing with drunk people, when I'm not drunk but I am sleepy, NOT a good mix at all... lol

To make matters worse, I have do it all again tonight and tomorrow night... not happy about it at all... Hen parties are usually fun when I'm checking them in, and they're only starting to get drunk, but at 4am when they're landing back in drips and drabs looking for kebabs and alcohol, it's like "NO I do make kebabs" and "NO we do not have a residents bar" DAMN IT!!....

Think I need a wealthy person to come and sweep me away and tell me that I don't need to pretend to be nice to these drunken people anymore, to live a lovely life on the front of a yaucht sipping cosmos and tanning myself... haha...

Then I wake up and realise it's time to go back to work! lol...

Not fair, not fair, not fair!